No stupid questions.........

26 replies to this topic
  • tntmo

Posted October 29, 2007 - 08:09 AM

No kickstand mounts either, it's a YZ. A good deal though, my buddies YZ400 needs a top end and that's going to cost almost $500.

• dmoney1074

Posted October 29, 2007 - 09:56 AM

It would be nice to get some real feedback instead of just blunt wrong.
Why is it wrong?

Timo McKeown

The yz and wr have the same airbox for this generation... there is NO side access. :worthy:

• tmckeown

Posted October 29, 2007 - 12:44 PM

The yz and wr have the same airbox for this generation... there is NO side access. :worthy:

See, I'm also smarter now :worthy:

Timo McKeown

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dmoney1074

Posted October 29, 2007 - 03:37 PM

Well then, i guess you owe me a beer... jk

• xracer390

Posted October 29, 2007 - 06:09 PM

I am not familiar witht he laws in Minnesota. Is it difficult to street register a bike there?

Depends on who you talk to. guys with bikes ( that have never done it ) say its easy. The Cycle shop said theres no way without the original owners cert. or origin and I dont have that.

Why swap it all over to a WR frame ? If I can get a tittle all I will need is a stator from a WR, right ?

• 06crf_er

Posted October 29, 2007 - 06:19 PM

See, I'm also smarter now :worthy:

Timo McKeown

Not smarter, just more informed:busted: Sorry, it was right there for the taking. Dude why not just keep the looks like you got a decent deal anyway. Clean it up and make it look nice and ride the crap out of it:thumbsup:

• jbrooks26

Posted October 29, 2007 - 06:21 PM

Some states will not register a MX bike. The WR with some modifications will meet dual sport standards in many states. Even so, it is most often very difficult to get one of the older WR's legalized and tagged. Good luck.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.