TPS unplugged ?????

22 replies to this topic
  • jpoehls

Posted November 01, 2007 - 12:47 PM

I'm confused.You say the bike runs fantastic but you will be changing things this winter to make it run better. I thought fantastic means no further change would be needed.

Yes, you are easily confused. :worthy:

PERFECT means no further change would be needed. Fantastic is not perfect. Their is always room for improvement, no matter the task or concept at hand. I am very happy with my bike, but I still like to tinker and improve. Thats what fuels these after market parts. What is great about the JD kit, the Boyesen, and Zipty...each one contributes to incrementally better performance...call it fantastic plus.

Near perfection (still not perfect) would be fuel injection...at least thats my untested perception.

Hey, you still did not answer my questions from previous response.:worthy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • candyman

Posted November 01, 2007 - 01:44 PM

I replace the over engineered hard to get to stock carb. with one that is very easy to tune and a simple design. I adjust the carb. in seconds.

• candyman

Posted November 02, 2007 - 11:42 AM

http://www.allthings...228trycenew.jpg

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.