(650R) Pig roasts Hog

43 replies to this topic
  • bosshog

Posted October 29, 2007 - 04:10 PM

I've always wondered about the 1/4 mile times aswell, anyone know? Here's a vid of some dude running the 1/8 mile on an 650R. Looks like a best of 8.7 seconds at 80 mph. I bet he wasn't popular that day. Can't tell if it's still got the knobby tire or not. :worthy:

• Billahjack

Posted October 29, 2007 - 05:49 PM

Just a couple comments...

I think that most motorcycle riders are nice people. I never had a Harley. I would rather buy a nice vehicle for that price. I guess its unaffordable by me. I have owned numerous street bikes and love the 650r more than all of my other bikes.

The Harley rider I spoke about earlier was a complete ass. I had to open the can of whoop ass to put him in his place. The passenger on my bike and lack of on his bike made it that much sweeter.

I did race a SV650 the other day. I was even with it until about 50 mph where it started pulling on me.

I think I have found one thing in common between Harleys and dirt bikes. If you don't regluarly check your bolts or use lock tite on certain bolts, stuff tends to fall off.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted October 31, 2007 - 11:28 AM

My Buddy Has A Dyna Wide And We Ride Together Once In A While, My Xrr Leaves Him In The Dust.... But That Is Apples To Oranges..... I Like Just About Anything With A Motor And 2 Wheels..... What I Don't Like Is Those Fair Weather Riding Harley Jags That Think They Are Too Cool To Wave At Another Biker, What Ever Kind Of Machine They Ride.... There Is A Joke Aimed Right At Them.... What Do Vacuum Cleaners And Harleys Have In Common??????????? Placement Of The Dirtbag!
I Like That Each Bike Sounds Different, I Guess If You Like It Loud.... You Have Extra Money In The Bank To Pay Tickets..... Ride On

• The Italian Stallion

Posted November 10, 2007 - 07:44 AM

I think the wave thing is getting out of hand.Every time time you ride bye another rider you have to take your hand off the bars? or you are rude? If I waved to everyone that waved at me I would have a sore arm at the end of my ride. Plus it can be dangerous. I just give a nod or I give a peace sign with my clutch hand while still holding on. If a guy dos't wave at you it dosn't always mean he is a rude dude. More than likely he is tired of raising his arm every 2 seconds!

Related Content

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.