SouthWest Ride??

14 replies to this topic
  • Denn10

Posted October 25, 2007 - 02:30 PM

OK im gonna get this started and see what kind of interest maybe comes up. What do you all think about getting a ride together for us here in the SW, CA NV AZ??? Im thinking its some great riding weather in the deserts around here and we could have a blast together. I know it will take several of us to gather a little info of where we can set a ride up that will suit all wether it be asphalt or dirt, but i think we could get more than 10 together if we plan a bit ahead for some fun on the weekend. My thoughts are maybe a central area as bieng Vegas (no its not cuz im a poker freak and want to live there soon) but for the SW area i think it may work out as people from say SoCal can all meet up along the 15 and travel it together to get there and other areas the same. Seriously though if interested lets see what we can all come up with for interest and help planning if even possible.

• hill5150

Posted October 25, 2007 - 05:07 PM

Let us know a date..........and place......

• AtomicGeo

Posted October 25, 2007 - 05:52 PM

When did CA join the southwest???

• needsprayer

Posted October 26, 2007 - 04:07 AM

When did CA join the southwest???

I think he meant farleft, it sounds like southwest. :crazy:

• martinfan30

Posted October 26, 2007 - 06:56 AM

denn that sounds killer. unfortunately i'm out of vacay time until spring. i will be up for it then for sure!

• Denn10

Posted October 26, 2007 - 12:53 PM

im talking for a weekend only everyone move out friday evening or early sat morning and still be back home by sunday night.

• martinfan30

Posted October 26, 2007 - 01:11 PM

im talking for a weekend only everyone move out friday evening or early sat morning and still be back home by sunday night.

unfortunately for me it takes 8 hrs JUST to get to vegas.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted October 30, 2007 - 12:42 PM

Alright what about some SoCal riders?? Wheres everyone at?

• hill5150

Posted October 30, 2007 - 03:07 PM

Alright what about some SoCal riders?? Wheres everyone at?

I'm in SoCal, always looking to ride..............Rode out the 15 last Sunday did 70 miles..............

• gearloos

Posted October 30, 2007 - 03:44 PM

I hurt my back real bad Sat morning. Doc says I won't be walking very well for a few weeks but I'm in if like after or around thanksgiving.

• Denn10

Posted October 30, 2007 - 08:51 PM

I'm in SoCal, always looking to ride..............Rode out the 15 last Sunday did 70 miles..............

im off the 15 where did u go?

• hill5150

Posted October 31, 2007 - 01:11 PM

Went to Dale Evans first, the Sanberdoo Codebitch was there halting people and taking photos, told him to go pound sand and rode Hodge, hate that place w/ the rocks there but it was good to burn some gas....no flats........I like to ride wild wash and get some loops in there, but my crew I was w/ were too scared to risk a "ticket".....................It's all B.S...............Rant over....:worthy:

• Denn10

Posted October 31, 2007 - 01:15 PM

yeah ive gotten stoped by code enforcement february this year, i was rolling the quad back justttt about to drop it when he came skidding to a stop and said WOOOWWWW ill stop you before you get it out, area closed! lol stoddard wells, dale evans, wild wash are "supposedly" closed have to go to east side of hodge. Im right here and i hunt around those areas next time your gonna ride give me a PM.

I do want to see if we can get maybe 10 peeps interested in a day ride around here for maybe early December or as soon as it works for everyones schedule.

• sploogemonkey

Posted October 31, 2007 - 05:49 PM

I should be good to go for a one day ride in early December.

I'm heading out to Fremont Peak next week for a li'l bit o' trail riding. Nothing too serious or fast, just putting with the wife and son.

I like going north of the 58 'cause the BLM rangers don't hassle me for shooting. I usually go to Calico or Fremont.

• Denn10

Posted October 31, 2007 - 08:02 PM

i work in Barstow and go camping and shooting and riding in the desert around here KNOW what u mean. had the ghetto chopper spotlight us one night out in the middle of no where, they didnt say anything just lit us up and left

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.