Pulled over by the NHP !!!

42 replies to this topic
  • Motosprtman

Posted November 09, 2007 - 06:57 AM

Yup it will be the last pikup I buy for awhile. I don't lik the looks of the new 07 Tundra's. Need to take mine in for the 30K service. Tranny and rear end flush n fill. I do my own oil changes. Wife has an 05 Highlander.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • miguelitro

Posted November 09, 2007 - 05:38 PM

got pulled over on my old 73 suzuki ts 185 doing about 4o in a 25. told the officer, who was a fellow rider, "boy these old 2 strokes sure load up when you are following a car up that hill, i just needed to clean her out." He laughed and let me go. Got in an accident going down the road about a year later and no mo street for me(unless its riding the highway inn mexico between trails cuz its so much safer down there, but you can wheelie for the cops and they cheer:D)
Mike

• martinfan30

Posted November 09, 2007 - 08:58 PM

Yup it will be the last pikup I buy for awhile. I don't lik the looks of the new 07 Tundra's. Need to take mine in for the 30K service. Tranny and rear end flush n fill. I do my own oil changes. Wife has an 05 Highlander.

let me give you a tip on servicing your toyota's. as you know i work for a yota dealer here in NV.

follow the scheduled maintenance in your owners manual(know where it is?LOL). do not buy any of the offered "FLUSH" services. especially on your 06 tundra. it uses (WS) ATF. non serviceable unless you tow ALOT. ever wonder why there is no ATF dipstick under your hood? this is why. coolant is 90,000 mile coolant, DO NOT mix it with anything other than toyota's SLLC.

if you have ANY other questions regarding fluids, servicing or anything pertaining to your tundra or highlander PM me. be happy to help!

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.