Looking for a Good Las Vegas Tuner

4 replies to this topic
  • BBA

Posted October 22, 2007 - 07:48 PM

I just purchased an 02 XR650R and Im looking for someone to dial in the carb . I just installed a Akropovic full Ti Exhaust (Header included) and did the XRonly screen ventilation kit on the left side panel. It has the Edelbrock carb and a Uni-filter already installed . Im a decent mechanic and do most of my own maintenance but I really dont have a clue on how to get the maximum results out of this carb. I live in Las Vegas and Im willing to pay a good tuner.

• ridered7603

Posted October 23, 2007 - 07:20 PM

Let Me Know If You Find One.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BBA

Posted October 23, 2007 - 07:51 PM

Yeah seems to be either be a secret or no one in Nevada knows how to work on Edelbrock carbs? :crazy: Did I mention that I would $$pay to have it tuned? Not looking for a freebie !

• Denn10

Posted October 24, 2007 - 11:05 AM

maybe send a PM to bryan bosch "hes the owner of TT" and has a store in vegas ill bet he knows some connections

• BBA

Posted October 24, 2007 - 06:25 PM

Thanks . I'll send him a pm .

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.