refreshing: An online company with awesome service

6 replies to this topic
  • gearloos

Posted October 22, 2007 - 03:32 PM

Since there have been threads around about really poor service I thought I'd throw this out there.
I ordered a few sets of those little beads that go in the valve stem to balance my tires and some other odds and ends. The package came Saturday (after 2 days from order time. Only problem was it was missing an item. I called and after 2 questions they said no prob, on the way. Well, that was Saturday and today is Monday. It was sitting on my porch when I got home.
Anyone can simply fill in an order form and charge your credit card, but its how a company deals with a customer service issue that sets them apart for me
Just nice to see a company that fixes a problem with no pain, no issues, no whining, etc...:crazy:
O, and NO I don't work for em or even ever heard of them till a thread about 2 weeks ago.

Innovative Balancing

• jonr3

Posted October 22, 2007 - 06:36 PM

Glad to hear that customer service is still alive and well at some places.

I ordered a set of grip heaters from Symtec and when I installed them with my new grips, I accidentally got some excess glue on the throttle tube. :crazy: The next morning the throttle would not turn. :D I had to cut off the throttle tube, destroying it and my new grip heater. :applause: :bonk:

I called Symtec and told them what happened and that I needed to buy a replacement heater. They sent me one at no charge - not even shipping.B) You can bet that whenever I need to buy anything that Symtec carries, that's where I will go first!

• FoolishMortal

Posted October 22, 2007 - 07:50 PM

I'm glad you had a good experience, and now I'm curious about the beads. Let us know how they work out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gearloos

Posted October 22, 2007 - 08:06 PM

well, I'm waiting for a friend to finish his tard then hes selling me his stock xrl rims.
I'm putting 606's on my set and a teraflex rear / michelin front on his rims(he has the tires already just hadnt mounted em yet when he turned tard lol.will be a few weeks yet but I'll post it up when I get a chance to review them. I'll mount and run em with just the rim lock then ill balance bead them to get a difference.

• machman

Posted October 23, 2007 - 09:58 AM

I'm interested in hearing if these actually work...

• djones

Posted January 31, 2008 - 11:30 AM

Just thought I would bump this thread to see if anyone has put any miles on with these beads that balance their tires? Do they work well? Are you using them with Tubes or tubeless tires?

• gearloos

Posted January 31, 2008 - 08:09 PM

Well, I'm still waiting to get my other rims.. The beads are still sitting on the workbench in the garage :busted: Soooon I hope

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.