Where to find frame guards?

3 replies to this topic
  • Hollywood

Posted October 19, 2007 - 05:02 PM

04 WR450f

I'm not interested in the metal Works Connection guards - I'm looking for either a carbon fiber, or even better a hard plastic frame guard that zipties on similar to a KTM frame guard.

Couldn't find what I needed with the search function...

thanks -
mike

• clark4131

Posted October 19, 2007 - 07:42 PM

Try e-line for carbon fiber and acerbis for plastic...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tp3dxf

Posted October 20, 2007 - 02:42 AM

04 WR450f

I'm not interested in the metal Works Connection guards - I'm looking for either a carbon fiber, or even better a hard plastic frame guard that zipties on similar to a KTM frame guard.

Couldn't find what I needed with the search function...

thanks -
mike

I just ordered a set of the plastic frame guards from Action Moto here in Valencia today. Only $20 they are still out there you just have to really look for them. I've ran the metal guards for years paid good money for them and I've really never needed all that protection there.

• Hollywood

Posted October 20, 2007 - 03:54 AM

Thanks -

e-line has a cool skid plate and pipe guard but no frame guards. The acerbis is what I'm looking for but they're no longer available.

Anyone else?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.