Got my WR street legal!!!!!!!!!

25 replies to this topic
  • tweav

Posted October 22, 2007 - 11:47 AM

yup, pa sucks..... they try to suck as much money out of you as they can. Oh and I got tired of waiting for them too. I pulled the street legal tires off of it today and the knobbys back on . we are going upstate later this week to take my frustrations out on the dirt..I also got to get this thing broke in right.

• byggd

Posted October 22, 2007 - 01:16 PM

Must be a big deal for you guys, huh? :crazy:
At least us Aussies have one thing over you guys, ours come street legal off the show room floor! :D

You said it, "one thing" :applause:

• Mutu

Posted October 22, 2007 - 02:51 PM

You said it, "one thing" :crazy:

D'OH! you got me!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted October 23, 2007 - 06:01 AM

D'OH! you got me!

All in good fun of course :crazy: I've always wanted to visit the land down under and :D the trails.

• ddobson4

Posted October 23, 2007 - 06:16 PM

thats got to be nice, I really want to get a get a WR and turn it in to a street legal supermoto, I have no idea what the requirements are in GA but i have a feeling that is prob EVERYTHING and gonna cost me a kidney, god i can't wait to graduate and move out west...:crazy:

• tweav

Posted October 24, 2007 - 02:40 AM

the converting it is not bad it cost me like 439 for all the stuff to do mine:

turn switch 69
horn 10
led turns 70
led flasher 20
plate bracket 30
tires 160
mirrors 20
relay 10
stator rewind
kit baja 40

but I did mine up nicer then all the kits .check with you local bike mechanic he could most likely tell you what you need. all my lights are wired to a relay that is hook to the battery they turn off with the key . oh I forgot I put a key on mine I used one from a blaster it was 30 I think but I had to solder the wires on the other two poles to make it work right . but now my light is very bright at idle. like a street bike should be.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.