XR650R clutch perch/decomp perch Q?

3 replies to this topic
  • Terez

Posted October 19, 2007 - 10:09 AM

Hi all

I have a 650R and am replacing the bars/levers, actually everything above the triples.

I have a ASV F3 folding lever assembly I would like to use as it's sittin in the tool box waiting to be used.
It is a conventional perch/lever so it doesn't have a decomp feature on the perch.

Obviously I need to mount the decomp lever on it's own in some manner...........Yes, I'm too wimpy to start the BRP without it!LOL

What has been done to mount the decomp lever on it's own?
Are there aftermarket mini perches for this?
Pics of anyone's setup would be great, specially if it' a homemade setup.

PS Really lookin forward to the BRP, have owned XR600R,XR650L but have always lusted for the BRP!

• iestrada

Posted October 19, 2007 - 11:02 AM

You can use the decomp lever/perch for a XR600R, they are a separate part from the clutch perch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terez

Posted October 19, 2007 - 11:50 AM

I had a XR600r...totally forgot..Thanks

• jesusgatos

Posted October 20, 2007 - 03:09 PM

Could you use a clutch perch for a CRF with the smaller hot-start lever?

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.