Anyone know of a forum for an XR650L?

3 replies to this topic
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted March 23, 2002 - 12:30 AM

A buddy of mine just got a brand new '02 Honda XR650L. Anybody know of a website or discussion board for these big thumper Enduros? Thanks...

• Guy

Posted March 23, 2002 - 12:46 AM

:) Here on TT over on the HONDA side of things :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_in_KC

Posted March 23, 2002 - 02:47 AM

Here's the one he wants to be on. No offense to this board in the LEAST! Just these guys (like myself not long ago) have been on the XRL for a long time.

He needs to sign up, it's a site and an email group.

Also let me know if you have any specific questions on it too, I'll be glad to help. I had jetted & piped mine and a few other mods.

• Tim_in_WA

Posted March 23, 2002 - 02:11 PM

Thanks guys. Guy, I thought about the Honda XR part of Thumpertalk, but I'm not familiar with these bikes, and didn't know how much the "L" model had in common with the "R". I figured there would be a lot more emmissions crud with the L.

Scott, I'll check out that site, and tell my buddy about it. One question for you right off the bat: Do you know if the power-up mod for the 650R will work on the "L" model?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.