Cheating wife

45 replies to this topic
  • lobotomy

Posted October 18, 2007 - 03:47 PM

Don't leave us hangin'... did you replace the sprocket AND the chain??? Can't wait to hear how this ends!!

• jw yama 76

Posted October 18, 2007 - 03:51 PM

:crazy: lol that was sweet:thumbsup:

• RickSanson

Posted October 18, 2007 - 03:54 PM

Don't leave us hangin'... did you replace the sprocket AND the chain??? Can't wait to hear how this ends!!

Posted Image

• ETP

Posted October 18, 2007 - 06:18 PM

Need a closer look to give you any real advice. Tomorrow night I'll leave the high beams on when I pull into the driveway... :D :crazy:

• drtbk4ever

Posted October 18, 2007 - 08:20 PM

Need a closer look to give you any real advice. Tomorrow night I'll leave the high beams on when I pull into the driveway... B) :crazy:

LMFAO :D :applause: :bonk: B) B) B)

Good one.

• too much

Posted October 18, 2007 - 09:42 PM

Awesome!

• matt4x4

Posted October 19, 2007 - 02:50 AM

With age comes wisdom, and for your unique scenario, I have but only one piece of advice:
Change both the front and rear sprocket as well as the chain, not doing so will result in premature failure of any one of the above mentioned parts.
As for your wife - consider it a blessing in disguise, the busier she is, the more time you will have looking after your bike which can only help with avoiding any and all future mechanical mishaps that could render your steed unrideable.

• crf-rider-450

Posted October 19, 2007 - 05:55 AM

hahahaha absolute gold mate lol.

• GCannon

Posted October 19, 2007 - 07:34 AM

Best post since the attack of the "Scissorbill"

• byggd

Posted October 19, 2007 - 08:05 AM

Well Done!! :D :applause: :crazy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted October 19, 2007 - 11:12 AM

I stole the idea last night and posted a modified version on an RV forum I am a member of. It got over 300 reads and 27 responses in about an hour. They loved it, but this morning it was gone. The moderator must have pulled it. Guess they are too conservative. Glad you guys aren't. :crazy:

• Dube2

Posted October 19, 2007 - 11:41 AM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.........................

That just killed me.............:D :crazy:

Change the sproket and the chain, you wont be sorry.:applause:

• Double Duece WR

Posted October 19, 2007 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for the laugh!:crazy:

• 12-YAMAHA-12

Posted October 19, 2007 - 05:09 PM

thats great. LOL

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted October 19, 2007 - 06:51 PM

Just read it! haha made me laugh for sure! :crazy:

• drtbk4ever

Posted October 19, 2007 - 07:16 PM

I stole the idea last night and posted a modified version on an RV forum I am a member of. It got over 300 reads and 27 responses in about an hour. They loved it, but this morning it was gone. The moderator must have pulled it. Guess they are too conservative. Glad you guys aren't. :crazy:

Like I said in Post number two, I too borrowed this from another forum and thought you guys would love it. I just about had diet coke coming out of my nose when I read this.

I have been wondering if our moderator may yank it, but so far so good.

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted October 19, 2007 - 08:03 PM

Time to steal it for the quad site i like to visit. Haha those guys are gonna love it.

• jpfire

Posted October 19, 2007 - 08:41 PM

Ok, time to change both the sprocket and chain and make sure the old one gets a second life as a "sprocket and chain" on the wifes ankle!! (Ball & Chain!) could'nt resist! Cheers

• wild west al

Posted October 20, 2007 - 06:32 AM

yeh thats fcn funny ,my sprockets are worn too

• treecop

Posted October 20, 2007 - 10:43 PM

I am in freakin tears right now hoping the wife and kid don't wake up I am laughing so hard!!!!:applause: :D :crazy:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.