Precision Concepts Suspension for XR650R

6 replies to this topic
  • ThunderChicken

Posted October 18, 2007 - 01:22 PM

I have a full set of suspension for the XR650R I'm going to sell. It came off of a 2003 XR650R that was a leftover purchased in the winter of 2005. It was ridden a bit here and there and taken to Precision Concepts for the full meal deal in late 2006.

The bike, outfitted with the new suspension was driven out to Jack Rabbits Hare & Hound during a rare freeze in SoCal. The bike the suspension was attached to died an evil death...but that tells the story how the suspension came into my possession.

Anyhow, I thought I was going to do something with it, but now would like to use the cash for something else.

The suspension is set up for a 200lb desert rider. It includes Precision Concepts valving, fork springs, and shock spring along with the coated shock body.

Basically you are getting a relatively fresh set of Precision Concepts suspension.

I'll ship it to you in a gun case.

Shoot me an email with an offer. If I see an offer I like, it's yours. If I hear crickets or get the runaround, I'll stick it on ebay.

I can provide photos to those interested.

kellchris@gmail.com

• dezracerE

Posted October 18, 2007 - 01:41 PM

I have a full set of suspension for the XR650R I'm going to sell. It came off of a 2003 XR650R that was a leftover purchased in the winter of 2005. It was ridden a bit here and there and taken to Precision Concepts for the full meal deal in late 2006.

The bike, outfitted with the new suspension was driven out to Jack Rabbits Hare & Hound during a rare freeze in SoCal. The bike the suspension was attached to died an evil death...but that tells the story how the suspension came into my possession.

Anyhow, I thought I was going to do something with it, but now would like to use the cash for something else.

The suspension is set up for a 200lb desert rider. It includes Precision Concepts valving, fork springs, and shock spring along with the coated shock body.

Basically you are getting a relatively fresh set of Precision Concepts suspension.

I'll ship it to you in a gun case.

Shoot me an email with an offer. If I see an offer I like, it's yours. If I hear crickets or get the runaround, I'll stick it on ebay.

I can provide photos to those interested.

kellchris@gmail.com

My buddie was thinking of doing his suspenders.
How much you want- (ft and rear)???
That is the exact setup I have and my bud may be interested.

• ThunderChicken

Posted October 18, 2007 - 02:45 PM

I think it's worth $1k. Whether I get that or not remains to be seen. But for $1k your buddy is getting a second set of suspension that's set up and ready to go.

He can then sell his old stuff and come out way less than going to Precision Concepts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThunderChicken

Posted November 07, 2007 - 12:15 PM

http://www.thumperta...p?product=31657

• XR4DEZ

Posted November 07, 2007 - 02:02 PM

CR shock body or not?

• ThunderChicken

Posted November 07, 2007 - 05:02 PM

No on the CR shock body. If that were the case I should be shot for selling it at that price.

• ThunderChicken

Posted November 28, 2007 - 11:49 AM

It's on Ebay now with a low reserve:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=270192126280

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.