CRF 100 Jetting

2 replies to this topic
  • suzuki12

Posted October 18, 2007 - 04:15 AM

I am just wondering about different jets for my bike. If I do the snorkal removal and different air filter do you just try different jets by trial and error until it works right? I've read lots about rejetting but no real info on which to use.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jd3020

Posted October 18, 2007 - 07:17 AM

It's there in the search, you just haven't found it.

From what I found the concensus was 102 on the main and about 50/50 to retain factory 35 pilot or go up one to 38. 04 and older have adjustable needles, I think the talk was going moving the clip down one on the needle. If you have an 05 or newer, you can simply order a needle from an 04 to replace it, or add washers to your needle to raise for more flow.

That was generally for removing the baffle in the muffler (not the spark arrestor that you unbolt at the end, you have to cut the muffler apart, remove the baffle and weld it back together), 50/50 on snorkel removal or simply add a couple one inch holes in the top of the air box (you can then insert some one inch filter specifically designed for one inch holes to keep the crud out, they sell these in about all the major motocross catalogs), and finally, removing the screen type material from the backfire screen that is directly under the foam filter.

From what I can tell, about 7 bucks for the jets and your time is all your are out (unless you add the one inch filters to the air box).

• suzuki12

Posted October 18, 2007 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for the response. I have a 04 model and will try those jets, your right, I didn't find it in the search.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

1985/1984 xr200r compatability by Sebastien

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR/CRF 80-200
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Cylinder boring Question by Sebastien

• 7 replies
Reviews

Honda CRF100F 2013 by Bryan Bosch

Honda CRF100F 2013
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

'02 XR200 Adventure/Mountain Bike by mx4god

• Hot  31 replies
Forums
Photo

New and I bought a xr100r by 86indy

• Hot  55 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.