Carb removal

5 replies to this topic
  • sellsellsellman

Posted October 17, 2007 - 12:37 PM

I am going to be replacing the needle and the pilot jet on my 05 WR 450 that I just bought. The directions were not very detailed where I install the needle. I hope someone could help me with a diagram of where it is in the carb and how to get to it. Do I have to take the carb off to get to the needle? Thanks.

• drtbk4ever

Posted October 17, 2007 - 01:16 PM

Here is a detailed thread about jetting the carb that is located in the WR Performance Index area above.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=309069

• clark4131

Posted October 17, 2007 - 02:48 PM

Here is a detailed thread about jetting the carb that is located in the WR Performance Index area above.

I love you man! :crazy:...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sellsellsellman

Posted October 17, 2007 - 08:09 PM

That was absoluetly what I was looking for. Thank you!!! I have a ride I am going on this weekend and really did not have the time to recover from a botched carb job. You saved the day!!!

• drtbk4ever

Posted October 18, 2007 - 10:26 AM

That was absoluetly what I was looking for. Thank you!!! I have a ride I am going on this weekend and really did not have the time to recover from a botched carb job. You saved the day!!!

That thread has got to be one of the best threads of all time. The only thing that would be better is to have Arin come to my garage and do the work himself.

• drtbk4ever

Posted October 18, 2007 - 10:27 AM

I love you man! :crazy:...SC

Thanks. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.