99 WR400 For Sale (SoCal)

2 replies to this topic
  • kirktemp

Posted March 22, 2002 - 01:44 PM

This bike has YZ timing, seat/tank combo, rear fender and front # plate along with the original stock plate/light and rear fender. Suspension has been revalved in front with a YZ spring on the rear shock. It is set up for riding trails/track 50/50. I have re-jetted the bike with the help from TT jetting gurus :D . I'd like to keep it :D but can't afford two bikes, being a new homeowner I also need some furniture. :) Great bike. I just happened to ride my buddies 250F and really liked it :D so am selling mine. $3900 obo.

[ March 23, 2002: Message edited by: kirktemp ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kirktemp

Posted March 28, 2002 - 07:31 AM

Anybody interested in a great bike? I'll try and post some pics soon. New price of $3500 or OBO.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted March 29, 2002 - 09:23 AM

Check your PM's.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.