Plastics..

6 replies to this topic
  • zerofear66

Posted October 17, 2007 - 07:07 AM

Does anyone know who makes aftermarket plastics kits for XR650? I tried to Acerbis and Polisport with no luck. Im doing a 'Tard project and am looking for an all black kit
TIA!!!!

:crazy:

• Thumpmeister

Posted October 17, 2007 - 09:31 AM

It seems like afermarket plastics are hard to find for the piggy. I know I'd like to find a set of shrouds for mine, cause mine are all busted up. And the Honda ones cost WAY too much...

• porterdog

Posted October 18, 2007 - 10:30 AM

There aren't any. Front universal fenders are available. Many have cut and installed other rear fenders. There's an ebay vendor selling side panels in black.

Rad shrouds? SOL, unfortunately... Thumpmeiser's got it right, too- Service Honda wants ~$36/side.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jetmoto120

Posted February 29, 2008 - 11:48 AM

http://www.unlimited...fo-plastic_506/ Here is a site i found some on

• rcnutt

Posted February 29, 2008 - 01:29 PM

I'm running the ebay side covers and they are just like oem, great deal too. and I've seen black frt and rear fenders online. good luck

• BWB63

Posted February 29, 2008 - 06:35 PM

I am running XR's Only's Radiator shrouds, David Gray and I bought together to get them to buy some, I don't know if they advertize they have them, because they only have a few left. I have the Ebay side panels, XR400R front fender, and 1996~1999 CR250R rear fender graft. I Used black Fusion to do the brake caliber and radiator louvers. I do not have a picture with the new radiator shrouds, side covers but, a old picture when they where fusion black:

Posted Image

Here is after a season:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• martinfan30

Posted February 29, 2008 - 11:45 PM

Looks like a couple of hotrods there BWB!:smirk:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.