The Supermoto deed is done

7 replies to this topic
  • jamracing

Posted March 22, 2002 - 09:14 AM

Well fellow TT'ers, the mayhem has now been unleashed on the street...
A quick Supermoto page
Oh, the humanity...

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: jamracing ]

• lewichris

Posted March 22, 2002 - 10:11 PM

as cartman from south park would say "koooool"

• wrsm

Posted March 22, 2002 - 10:39 PM

Get yerself a little front mudguard, big front disk and then an even bigger attitude will naturally follow!!!!

I love the carefully posed police car in the background....very cool!!

• robman

Posted March 22, 2002 - 10:48 PM

Cool! How much did something like that set you back? And what all did you do to it?

thanks ,Rob

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guy

Posted March 22, 2002 - 11:04 AM

:D MIne are on order, ...Two weeks and counting!!! Hah Haaaa! Look out world...I 'm back on Tarmac! :D :)
I'll try to post pics when it's sorted
WRSM....I've sorted a top deal on a Breaking Disc, Price to me...£100, a bit better than retail eh!
I'll be in touch :D

• jamracing

Posted March 23, 2002 - 04:54 PM

Actually, I got the wheels for a fair price: $800, which included two front Dunlop 207GP's, and one rear 207GP. Also got two front sprockets (15 & 16), and a 42 tooth (!) rear.
The insanity is just wonderful! Wheelies at will, on the peg burnouts, coming out of corners, leaned over, on one wheel...Man am I going to get in trouble.

• bajabunk

Posted March 25, 2002 - 12:56 PM

I've been gone for a few days and havent been able to keep contact with TT. I cant seem to get your page to come up. I keep getting an error message. I am reaaly interested in seeing the pictures. I am thinking of picking up a good used 400 or 426 to motard out. If you can repost them. Thanks

• TeamScream

Posted March 25, 2002 - 03:51 PM

I cant see the page either? it comes up with a "whoops we cant find your page" error at Yahoo :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.