white/silver seat for a 07 YZ450F

3 replies to this topic
  • chevyoffroadzr2

Posted October 15, 2007 - 03:57 PM

Anyone know where I can purchase the white/silver seat for 07 YZ450F? Got the all blue plastic and trying to convert to all white/silver... got a pretty good deal on OEM plastic and graphics.

• jakem707

Posted October 15, 2007 - 04:58 PM

Anyone know where I can purchase the white/silver seat for 07 YZ450F? Got the all blue plastic and trying to convert to all white/silver... got a pretty good deal on OEM plastic and graphics.

Where can I get a good deal on stock graphics?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • akonibai

Posted October 18, 2007 - 07:06 PM

where can we also buy the white plastics?

• Racer808

Posted October 18, 2007 - 07:47 PM

where can we also buy the white plastics?

Almost anywhere, pretty sure TT sells them. I know motosport.com sells them. Any yami dealer could probably get them. I actually really like the One industries, i think its called hurricane graphics and whie plastics. I think the for that, the plastics and graphics kit was 189.00. Its pretty sick.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.