just bought a 94 XR600

4 replies to this topic
  • fc501

Posted October 15, 2007 - 06:24 AM

Hello, new to the forum and I just bought a XR600. I think its great. Just looking at the big motor sitting in the frame.
thanks

• martinfan30

Posted October 15, 2007 - 07:12 AM

Hello, new to the forum and I just bought a XR600. I think its great. Just looking at the big motor sitting in the frame.
thanks

thats all i did for weeks after getting my 650L!:crazy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FoolishMortal

Posted October 15, 2007 - 07:56 AM

thats all i did for weeks after getting my 650L!:crazy:

Really? I've been riding the shit out of my XR6. :D

Congrats on the bike. Even though I'm no mechanical genius, I've done a lot of research - let me know if you have questions. I may have the answer (or be able to point you in the right direction). Enjoy.

• martinfan30

Posted October 15, 2007 - 09:26 AM

Really? I've been riding the shit out of my XR6. :crazy:

Congrats on the bike. Even though I'm no mechanical genius, I've done a lot of research - let me know if you have questions. I may have the answer (or be able to point you in the right direction). Enjoy.

ya its still got 3 miles on it lol!

• deano

Posted October 15, 2007 - 09:35 AM

That's a good year. I still have my '94 XR600 that I bought new. Never any problems and plenty of power.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.