Scotts Steering Damper.

4 replies to this topic
  • suzukipoo

Posted October 15, 2007 - 06:13 AM

Hi there just bought me a new wr450 07 and would like to know if a yz450 07 sub mount kit will fit my wr? I can get a new one for half the price!
Thanks for any advice!!

• nickeenoo

Posted October 16, 2007 - 05:56 PM

It should, but I am not sure.

A quick phone call to tech support at Scotts Performance should answer your question.

http://www.scottsper...com/contact.php

Nate

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeff_Steckline

Posted October 16, 2007 - 08:17 PM

Yepper, got one on my 07. Way trick... Jeff S

• suzukipoo

Posted October 17, 2007 - 01:56 AM

Thanx for the help will get me one then!!

• tweav

Posted October 17, 2007 - 02:15 AM

I have a scotts submount kit off of a yz on my 2007 wr450 . it is not an exact fit
I have a set of applied triples from a yz too I had to make a bracket to mount my computer "yz has a center bolt on the top clamp wr has two side bolts" not
a big deal . the lower clamp had no hole to bolt the speedo cable "drill and tapped one" I tryed just the mount on the stock triple but the bolts were slightly
off the stock upper could be milled out to make it fit right . but I got the whole
deal with clamps for 400 so why use the stock clamps

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.