07 450 handgaurds

22 replies to this topic
  • JaysDirtyRide

Posted October 26, 2007 - 04:23 AM

+1 for the Cycra Pro Bends, my only suggestion would be the universal or "U" shaped mounts that clamp on to the handle bars. I don't know how well they would withstand a hard impact but the stadard 3D bar mounts get in the way of my clutch cable and limit the position options for the clutch perch. The tripple clamp mounts are a bitch with the head light and everything.

Same here...

"U" clamp mounts are excellent.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tweav

Posted October 26, 2007 - 01:15 PM

here's a pic of mine on the bike it is a bit tight with the extra stuff

Posted Image

• garr87v

Posted October 26, 2007 - 07:32 PM

Thanks for the help guy's, I went with the cycra pro bends. They worked out great.:worthy: So far the bike is great I will take her out for her first ride sat.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.