Pruchased my first Yamaha

3 replies to this topic
  • nitro1max1

Posted October 12, 2007 - 04:50 PM

07 Yamaha yz450, also purchesed a 07 TT-125le for the wife and a left over 05 pw80 for my son. No racing here just going to trail ride. Last dirt bike I owned was 96 CR250. I will probly leave the bike stcok seems to run very well. Lots of low end good mid and very srong top. To me anyway. Starting seems to be the bigest issue to get used to.

• Dolce_Grappa

Posted October 12, 2007 - 05:04 PM

Way to go! Have fun with the family.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted October 12, 2007 - 06:50 PM

07 Yamaha yz450, also purchesed a 07 TT-125le for the wife and a left over 05 pw80 for my son. No racing here just going to trail ride. Last dirt bike I owned was 96 CR250. I will probly leave the bike stcok seems to run very well. Lots of low end good mid and very srong top. To me anyway. Starting seems to be the bigest issue to get used to.

Welcome to TT. Great choice of bikes. You can't go wrong with blue. :crazy:

• motomanmike26

Posted October 12, 2007 - 07:38 PM

welcome to tt man. glad to see your getting the hole fam out there:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.