Who rebuilds seats?

10 replies to this topic
  • auron

Posted October 12, 2007 - 08:21 AM

I've been searching for the guy that improves your stock seat but can't find it anywhere/ Anyone know of him?

• knuklehead

Posted October 12, 2007 - 09:37 AM

(www.enginedynamics.com)They did a 650l head years ago for me,all the road race single's guy's use them out here.Very trusted to shop's here in Cal.

• mgs781

Posted October 12, 2007 - 09:43 AM

(www.enginedynamics.com)They did a 650l head years ago for me,all the road race single's guy's use them out here.Very trusted to shop's here in Cal.

He is asking about the seat you sit on not engine work. You are thinking of Renazco maybe, worth the money and wait from what I hear. I have my name in for December.

I also recommend engine dynamics for engine work.

MGS

• knuklehead

Posted October 12, 2007 - 09:45 AM

OOPS my BAD

• Whiteman

Posted October 12, 2007 - 05:26 PM

www.renazco.com
The best money I have spent in a long time.
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr650rkyle

Posted October 13, 2007 - 09:09 AM

Also try gutsracing.com
they have nice tall seat foam and covers

• DBM

Posted October 13, 2007 - 01:12 PM

X2 for Guts. I have the tall/soft Guts kit, and it is awesome. I bought a flea-bay seat and used the pan so I could save my stock seat as new.

DBM

• platterdr

Posted October 14, 2007 - 02:21 PM

X2 for Guts. I have the tall/soft Guts kit, and it is awesome. I bought a flea-bay seat and used the pan so I could save my stock seat as new.

DBM

Can you use the stock cover or do you have to buy a new one from Guts?

• Whiteman

Posted October 14, 2007 - 05:50 PM

I think you need a new cover if you go for a tall. I have a tall/med with cover in my garage already installed. I will trade with anyone with a 2000+ stock seat in good shape. You ship me your seat and I will ship you mine for say 50 bucks. The foam and cover are less than a year old and only used a few hundred miles.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• TrailRiderXRL

Posted October 15, 2007 - 04:20 AM

How does the Tall/Med combo feel? I was thinking about getting Tall/Soft.

• Whiteman

Posted October 15, 2007 - 05:44 AM

The tall/med is good. The only reason I would get a Guts is for a higher seat. For long comfort they are not as good as stock IMO. The reason is, if you look at the pictures I took, the seat gets thinner the higher it gets so you are sitting on less surface.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.