wr setup

1 reply to this topic
  • b8enp

Posted October 11, 2007 - 09:36 AM

hi all i'm new on here so if this post has bin on here a few times excuse me i've got a 2001wr 400 and when i'm riding it if i open the throttle fully a low revs it bogs down then if i back off the throttle and have another go then it picks up and takes off i where just wondering if you could tell me what jets i should be runnin or anything else i could do to get rid of this cheers ben :confused:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted October 11, 2007 - 11:02 PM

WR Performance Index

Jetting Database

You ought to give the stickies a good going over...lots of good stuff in there. Also, so it's easier to read and understand, try throwing some punctuation into your posts. Confusion can easily arise when you don't know where one sentence ends and the next begins. Other than that, welcome...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.