For Sale: 01 WR426 with California License Plate -- $4900

No replies to this topic
  • Trey

Posted March 21, 2002 - 01:33 PM

I will be putting my Canadian '01 Wr426 up for sale in early April. The bike is street legal (Baja kit) and has been approved by CHP. It has a valid Ca lisence plate. I used the bike mostly for trail riding and backwoods around Monterey. I bought the bike in April 2001 and estimate ~75 hours have been put on the engine, never raced. Break-in was done extremely carefully with frequent oil changes. I've scratched the plastic up a fair amount, but other than that, the bike is in tip-top shape. Its entirely stock except for Baja kit, white bros air, and Panoram speedo. The bike is currently in Monterey but I may consider bringing it up to the Bay area to sell it(where I live). I can be contacted at 415.440.1615 Thanks, Terence

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.