smog block off kit for 07 XRL?

8 replies to this topic
  • goblin127

Posted October 10, 2007 - 07:44 PM

It is being said that the kits are not fiting on the new XRL. This is over on ADV rider.Anyoneknow anythig about this?

• trippinwilly

Posted October 10, 2007 - 08:00 PM

It will work, as stated in a previous post, 93-07 or 08 now, will work. If it says 95-01 or something like that, it will still work. I own an 07 Californa version, and mine went on smooth. I got the IMS one. Now that I cleared it up, you can buy with confidence. Let me know if you need any more help. Between my buddy and I, we have a vast knowledge of xr600r's and xr650l's.

James

• martinfan30

Posted October 10, 2007 - 08:02 PM

they do fit. i know of one on this board and one in my personal life. both 07's. its the SAME engine as the last 14 yrs! buy in confidence. i attribute the "issues" to idiots who do not know the difference between the head pipe flanges and the air pipe flanges.:confused:

• goblin127

Posted October 11, 2007 - 08:44 AM

It will work, as stated in a previous post, 93-07 or 08 now, will work. If it says 95-01 or something like that, it will still work. I own an 07 Californa version, and mine went on smooth. I got the IMS one. Now that I cleared it up, you can buy with confidence. Let me know if you need any more help. Between my buddy and I, we have a vast knowledge of xr600r's and xr650l's.

James

This wasn't intended for me I'm well past that stage,but more than one person over on ADV is saying that the kits no longer fit and I found that hard to believe.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hondaxrl650

Posted October 11, 2007 - 09:45 AM

x2 the it will fit worked fine on my 07 pig .....:confused: on

• BeeDub

Posted October 11, 2007 - 09:59 AM

Oh, look what I started! Sorry guys, I was just passing on info from IMS. I posed the question over at advrider too. The rep I emailed with must have been wrong, and I will now be buying the kit thanks to willy up above.

• martinfan30

Posted October 11, 2007 - 11:18 AM

Oh, look what I started! Sorry guys, I was just passing on info from IMS. I posed the question over at advrider too. The rep I emailed with must have been wrong, and I will now be buying the kit thanks to willy up above.

thats alright it'll end up an oil thread anyway!lOL:eek:

• walshdanielm1965

Posted October 11, 2007 - 01:22 PM

+1 I have an 07, it worked great for me, I also got mine at IMS

• trippinwilly

Posted October 11, 2007 - 01:53 PM

This wasn't intended for me I'm well past that stage,but more than one person over on ADV is saying that the kits no longer fit and I found that hard to believe.

My mistake, by looking at your post count, it seems you have been around for a while. I didn't mean any hard feelings, sorry if that occured. Again, I apologize.

James

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.