2007 Wr450f Dyno Chart

9 replies to this topic
  • Mutu

Posted October 10, 2007 - 06:32 PM

Just scanned it from an Australian mag...

The pipe they use for the top black line is a WB aluminium pro2.
The red line in the middle, they used a stock muffler with the baffles punched out and spark arrestor removed.
The bottom line is stock as a rock.

Posted Image

• pjriss

Posted October 10, 2007 - 06:48 PM

Sweet! Thanks for sharing :confused:

• JSanfilippo

Posted October 10, 2007 - 07:26 PM

Wow that main jet is tiny

• Mutu

Posted October 10, 2007 - 08:37 PM

That's the first thing I thought. The second was look at the 15 odd hp gain at the end of the graph! Man, that stock exhaust is restricted!!!

• ffstink

Posted October 10, 2007 - 08:50 PM

Nice, thank you for posting. Does anyone else have any dyno's for other pipes?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted October 11, 2007 - 06:45 AM

Maybe due to higher temperature in Australia.:confused:

• Sycamore

Posted October 11, 2007 - 07:47 AM

I'm thinking it's a typo and really is a 168.

• Mutu

Posted October 11, 2007 - 02:26 PM

Maybe due to higher temperature in Australia.:confused:

Nah, don't think so. You get higher temps in California than us over here.

I'm thinking it's a typo and really is a 168.

Could be. Just depends on that needle. Needle is probably small diameter since they using it at #2 position.

But then again, it could have run like crap in the "real" world, and they just jetted for max power on the dyno?

• Looks450

Posted October 11, 2007 - 02:32 PM

I spoke to the guys about that bike at a rally a couple of weeks ago. It was jetted like that so as to make it more powerful, and look good for the first set of mods. It was to powerful and the next set of mods, focused on making the bike more ridable. I think that the 158 is not correct now, as i have the same needle in and i am at 168, whick seems the best for me.

Looks

• Mutu

Posted October 11, 2007 - 02:52 PM

cheers Looksey!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.