street legal kit ( does anbody have this kit)

5 replies to this topic
  • ThumperKid250F

Posted October 09, 2007 - 08:11 AM

http://www.proracing...ighting_yzf.htm

and if so can you tell me how good it works

• swatdoc

Posted October 09, 2007 - 09:18 AM

Just be aware, coming from Europe, the chances that ANY of the lights used in that kit being DOT approved,and therefore "street legal" are virtially nil. You might want to email them and ask.

• ThumperKid250F

Posted October 09, 2007 - 10:03 AM

Just be aware, coming from Europe, the chances that ANY of the lights used in that kit being DOT approved,and therefore "street legal" are virtially nil. You might want to email them and ask.

you no i dident even realize it was coming from europe.

btw swatdoc how did you end up doing your lights on your 450 you were making..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • swatdoc

Posted October 09, 2007 - 05:16 PM

50 watt stator from Electrosport. You can also have the stock one rewound by Lake and Trail. 35 watt Acerbis DHH headlight and 1 watt Baja Designs taillight. Only used a regulator to keep voltage constant, didn't use a rectifier to convert from AC to DC, as this would have used up precious watts. 9 volt battery powered horn. LED turn signals also battery powered

• Twig323

Posted October 09, 2007 - 09:35 PM

I plan on doing this as well. Please keep us informed if you e-mail that company. I may tommorow if i get time and ill post if i get a response.

• ThumperKid250F

Posted October 10, 2007 - 06:35 AM

I plan on doing this as well. Please keep us informed if you e-mail that company. I may tommorow if i get time and ill post if i get a response.

sounds good if i get time today i will email them

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.