E-Series Quiet Core

6 replies to this topic

Posted March 20, 2002 - 06:29 PM

Never mind. I made the mistake of not checking archives first! Oops! :D :) :D

[ March 20, 2002: Message edited by: PMAUST ]

Posted March 20, 2002 - 06:46 PM

Let me start over. Would anyone be interested in trading a stock WR(American) exhaust system for a White Brothers E-series? Thanks, Paul

Posted March 21, 2002 - 05:26 AM

Yes I would...

PM Me and lets discuss

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted March 21, 2002 - 06:53 AM

damn it yamakazee always gets the good deals. First the power bomb header now the white bro's e series. What next a free IMS 3 gallon yz tank and seat. Well if any one has a power bomb header that they want to sell let me know.

Posted March 21, 2002 - 12:32 PM

Quick...Somebody call a WAAMBULANCE..... I though you were to beat up to ride?

• lewichris

Posted March 21, 2002 - 12:43 PM

beat up but not to beat up. that was a month ago. i have pretty much healed. Wanted to try a power bomb though. How do you like yours. Didi it make a difference?

Posted March 21, 2002 - 01:49 PM

The word MAJOR is a good description. My Mid Range literally exploded when I installed it. Low end Torque RIP's. It finally got to the point where I can throw my WR around at will by just manipulating the throttle instead of muscling it and wearing myself out early.

I would recommend it with the e-series without hesitation. I'm getting ready to pick up a 99 YZ400 for my son, That why I jumped so quick.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.