Is this XR 650R worth $4000?

50 replies to this topic
  • Denn10

Posted October 09, 2007 - 10:28 AM

Remember those that BS about a bike doing 140 may also be bsing you when they say "yeah top end is fresh i JUST had it redone last month" and he may not be telling you the whole truth. Look at it but id compare to other local sales and see where it sits.

• Denn10

Posted October 09, 2007 - 10:31 AM

that is an ill formed opinion from someone outside looking in. extremely juvenille.

would'nt that make you a hypocrite also taking part in this AMERICAN forum??? like i said go cry a river in town hall and return when you are legal.

LMAO

take the chip off your shoulder JR and quit with your stupid remarks about americans LOL

• kevin204

Posted October 09, 2007 - 11:50 AM

oooooo...frosty bottom eh? the cold hit you guys this early already? :confused: its just banter among friends...all in good fun

Well maybe an icon like :confused: to denote the "good fun" would have been useful. You implied he was French just because he was from Canada, and came across very rude.

• kevin204

Posted October 09, 2007 - 11:54 AM

I guess having an opinion is "illegal" when you're 17? Nice.

I'll be back in 2 days when I'm officially an adult then.

• martinfan30

Posted October 09, 2007 - 11:57 AM

I guess having an opinion is "illegal" when you're 17? Nice.

I'll be back in 2 days when I'm officially an adult then.

maybe the 2 extra days will mature you enough to realize we are all just having fun!

flame on!!!!

• 2000dr650

Posted October 09, 2007 - 12:32 PM

hahaha no joke dude. TT is way to stuffy sometimes...

anywho, 2000dr650 where in NY are you? I'm on LI if your looking to do any dual sporting.... actually some pretty good off roading out here...the only problem is that none of its legal..... as far as i can tell its not really a problem though :confused: lemme know.

~t

Im in Manhattan...my XR is all "mo-tarted"...how far out there are you..might be fun to see if this thing can get some air:ride:

• BBA

Posted October 09, 2007 - 02:33 PM

:confused: This Noob thought it was funny! Happy 18th birthday by the way. I was going to call ya a Canuck like I do my western Canuck friends but Im not sure you northern fellows like that term eh? Is this the same New York XR with elec.start that was on ebay and cycletrader.com? Not a bad looking bike if it is.

• Denn10

Posted October 09, 2007 - 02:37 PM

Happy Birthday AYE EHH however the hell you canadians spell that word!!!

• martinfan30

Posted October 09, 2007 - 02:37 PM

:confused: This Noob thought it was funny! Happy 18th birthday by the way. I was going to call ya a Canuck like I do my western Canuck friends but Im not sure you northern fellows like that term eh? Is this the same New York XR with elec.start that was on ebay and cycletrader.com? Not a bad looking bike if it is.

where you at in nv?

• martinfan30

Posted October 09, 2007 - 02:38 PM

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!lol!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bosshog

Posted October 09, 2007 - 06:08 PM

I guess nobody likes being called a Frenchman.:confused: Let's keep it all politically correct and polite...... na I'm tired of that. MPH, KM/h, knots......cubits, phantoms, hands, stones whatever anciant unit of mesurement blows your hair back. Do you find your 1/2" and 9/16" wrench dosn't quite fit the nuts on your bike? :confused:

• BBA

Posted October 09, 2007 - 06:12 PM

where you at in nv?

Right here in the armpit of the world! Las Vegas

• wickedsprint

Posted October 09, 2007 - 06:16 PM

Andrew, I sent you a PM. I think you may have responded to my Craigslist ad.

• xr650l bum

Posted October 09, 2007 - 07:13 PM

You girls are missing a very important issue. If the new owner has only had it a short while, there is probably something wrong with it.

• 2000dr650

Posted October 09, 2007 - 07:25 PM

You girls are missing a very important issue. If the new owner has only had it a short while, there is probably something wrong with it.

he may of been scared of the ride at 140mph:cry:

• kevin204

Posted October 09, 2007 - 07:34 PM

It's EH, but we really don't use it that much, at least from my experience. It's one of those stereotypes that makes you scratch your head and wonder where it came from.

• martinfan30

Posted October 09, 2007 - 08:01 PM

It's EH, but we really don't use it that much, at least from my experience. It's one of those stereotypes that makes you scratch your head and wonder where it came from.

prob. came from the classic movie "Strange Brew", love that movie! hey man, no hard feelings, eh!:confused:

• martinfan30

Posted October 09, 2007 - 08:16 PM

Right here in the armpit of the world! Las Vegas

SWEET! i will be there the first weekend of decmeber for the USSSA softball world champ tournament. will be coming down from carson city. come by and look for the team called "frozen rope".

• kevin204

Posted October 09, 2007 - 08:16 PM

Nah dude, it's all good. Nice time of year for riding though, eh?

• martinfan30

Posted October 09, 2007 - 08:21 PM

Nah dude, it's all good. Nice time of year for riding though, eh?

ya it is. not hot, not overly cold yet. i do like cold weather riding though. i like the looks i get coming into work when its in the low 20's to teens (fahrenheit) and my jacket is white from the ice forming!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.