Chain Roller

1 reply to this topic
  • Metric Mark

Posted October 07, 2007 - 10:49 AM

I bought a kick stand http://www.trailtech...5002-YZ-WR.html for my YZF 450 and when I installed the lower bolt, which replaces the stock bolt that goes through the roller, I didn't torque it...I don't even know what the torque specs are on it but the bottom line is I lost the bolt and roller in the desert.:confused: What are the torque specs if any on this or how tight do I need this to be?

I've searched for this topic and can't find anything.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tnl

Posted October 07, 2007 - 01:55 PM

I bought one on Friday from trailtech too. Don't know what the spec's are on it but I would use red lock tight on both bolts just in case. Mine is rubbing the swingarm (even with spacers installed) when my swingarm is in about half of it's travel down. Gotta call them on Monday.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.