WR Microfiche?

6 replies to this topic
  • chambers

Posted October 07, 2007 - 05:01 AM

Other than being at the dealers every two minutes is there anywhere I can get a copy of the microfiche/ parts catalouge for WR400's and WR426 so that I can compare some part numbers?

• tmckeown

Posted October 07, 2007 - 05:18 AM

• chambers

Posted October 07, 2007 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for the speedy reply mate only problem is it doesnt have the 2002 WR 400 (European model) thats the one I have and so need the number for that also

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BajaFool

Posted October 07, 2007 - 10:41 AM

Go to Yamaha of Australia website. If this link doesn't open to owners manuals, go to home page, click on support, click on motorcycle and enter required information. http://www.yamahaown...ook.com.au/?r=0 Australian models are closer to European models.

• chambers

Posted October 07, 2007 - 10:48 AM

Thanks mate, got the owners manual from there previously but is the parts manual not different to this?

• Looks450

Posted October 08, 2007 - 02:29 PM

try here

Just go to the part catalogue.

• chambers

Posted October 08, 2007 - 11:29 PM

Thanks mate

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.