big tank Yz seat?

1 reply to this topic
  • tp3dxf

Posted March 19, 2002 - 09:32 PM

I am looking for a set up that will offer a large tank for trail riding as well as the benefit of the YZ type ergos. Any suggestions? Clarke has 3.3 GL tank and a YZ seat set up for 265$ I would really like to have something with two petcocks one on each side of the tank. I believe IMS offers something like this. So far I think the Clarke deal is the best. But dosen't offer the dual petcock set up.
I have no intensions of MX racing just long rides with the best fit and handling that I can get. Suggestions? Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_aguirre

Posted March 21, 2002 - 06:51 PM

check into the Ty Davis Tank/seat combo. it has to petcocks, sits low (for better handeling/ride
forward position,..etc.), 3.4 gal. This combo
works great.
By the way I noticed you have not checked your personal mail. to do this go to "my profile" , then read your mail.
Also note that with this combo you'll need the
DR.D hot start button, cause the tank is low and
hot start difficult to get to. Dr.D works great!!
Good Luck in your quest to upgrade your sweet ride. Ride ON!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.