Blue wire/ Grey wire ??? clear it up please

5 replies to this topic
  • BoulderBlaster

Posted March 19, 2002 - 05:12 PM

Both my dad and I have WR's mine 400 his 250. I am tuning and tweaking this year. I have not figued out what the difference between the the Blue wire (which I know the function of) and the Grey wire which I'm not. Could someone give me a hint or point me to a thread?

• SealClubber

Posted March 19, 2002 - 07:25 PM

Do a search for "Grey Wire" It improves mid range. It is easy to do.

• z4me

Posted March 20, 2002 - 04:25 AM

Originally posted by BoulderBlaster:
Both my dad and I have WR's mine 400 his 250. I am tuning and tweaking this year. I have not figued out what the difference between the the Blue wire (which I know the function of) and the Grey wire which I'm not. Could someone give me a hint or point me to a thread?

Did I miss something? Whats the blue wire?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted March 20, 2002 - 05:44 AM

blue wire runs the flux capasitor.

• z4me

Posted March 20, 2002 - 05:56 AM

Nevermind I found it.

http://207.71.8.150/...ic&f=6&t=004660

lewichris - What year bike do you have? On mine the flux-capacitor has some sort of optic fiber connectors to it. I would consider upgrading to the new part if yours is still running on copper wires :)

• lewichris

Posted March 20, 2002 - 12:21 PM

Originally posted by z4me:
Nevermind I found it.

http://207.71.8.150/...ic&f=6&t=004660

lewichris - What year bike do you have? On mine the flux-capacitor has some sort of optic fiber connectors to it. I would consider upgrading to the new part if yours is still running on copper wires :)

ok enough with the wise cracks. Copper is way gone. i used titanium.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.