I'm new and impressed!!

23 replies to this topic
  • matts06yzf

Posted October 04, 2007 - 11:44 AM

Well Hell Ill bring the bread and we can all have a circle Jerk:naughty:

• grayracer513

Posted October 04, 2007 - 01:09 PM

Grey are U offering a offer for a Pacifico Keg Party?

No, but I might spring for a case. :confused:

Baja is a pretty cool place, but there's been an increase in crime against turistas who appear to have something to steal there lately. Quite often, the thieves look like police officers, primarily because they are police officers. There are certain places that you shouldn't go at certain times of the day. It would be wise to check up with some locals before going, and best if you can avoid Tijuana altogether, even including Rosarita Beach. Once you get down away from the border, it's much different.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted October 08, 2007 - 02:14 PM

Baja is a pretty cool place, but there's been an increase in crime against turistas who appear to have something to steal there lately. Quite often, the thieves look like police officers, primarily because they are police officers. There are certain places that you shouldn't go at certain times of the day. It would be wise to check up with some locals before going, and best if you can avoid Tijuana altogether, even including Rosarita Beach. Once you get down away from the border, it's much different.

Thanks for the tip. I'm still kicking the idea around, nothing for sure just yet.

• Michael Cahill

Posted October 08, 2007 - 02:20 PM

Yha im a newbie, and very impressed! any questions i have had have always been answered. :confused:
this is where i'll always come if i have a question i actually want answered!

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.