I'm new and impressed!!

23 replies to this topic
  • maxx2200

Posted October 03, 2007 - 08:47 AM

I would like to take a brief moment to express my gratitude to grayracer and the rest of you for your help, wisdom and knowledge towards this awesome sport and hobby.
I'm new to the forum but I've ridden most of my life, (30 plus years) dirt and street. I'm impressed by the experience, knowledge and helpfullness this site and it's participants exudes.
Thanx to all for the support and valuable information. Ride safe!

• John407

Posted October 03, 2007 - 09:03 AM

I'm not new to the forum or bikes but I'm still learning from these guys and the forum. I'd like to add my thanks also. :confused:

• matts06yzf

Posted October 03, 2007 - 09:27 AM

I would like to take a brief moment to express my gratitude to grayracer and the rest of you for your help, wisdom and knowledge towards this awesome sport and hobby.
I'm new to the forum but I've ridden most of my life, (30 plus years) dirt and street. I'm impressed by the experience, knowledge and helpfullness this site and it's participants exudes.
Thanx to all for the support and valuable information. Ride safe!

Dont listen to gray he has no clue whats going on.

• Ga426owner

Posted October 03, 2007 - 09:48 AM

None of us know what we are talking about....it is all one big guess.:confused:

Seriously this is a great site for info.....a few good debates as well as some soap operas and of course all comradary of the Blue side of MXing :confused: :confused: :confused:

• DPW

Posted October 03, 2007 - 04:53 PM

Yes....Grayracer513 and the rest of the characters here are super helpful.....if you have a problem with your YZF more then likely some one has too and your answer is here on TT! The debates are fun too...what oil should I run in my '08..;-)

• wes782

Posted October 03, 2007 - 04:58 PM

i would like to thank everyone too! ive learned so much from reading stuff you guys have posted.

you guys rock! even if they try to push an o ring chain upon me :confused: haha

• 642MX

Posted October 03, 2007 - 05:11 PM

The debates are fun too...what oil should I run in my '08..;-)

There is nothing to debate..........You should run nothing but Shell Rotella! :confused:

Just kidding, it has been awhile since we had a good oil thread (22 or 23 hours I believe). :confused:

• 642MX

Posted October 03, 2007 - 05:14 PM

I would like to take a brief moment to express my gratitude to grayracer

Me too. Gray has taught me so much. If I ever go to California or if he comes to Southern Indiana.....I definitely taking him out for a beer. :confused:

• Ga426owner

Posted October 04, 2007 - 05:12 AM

Me too. Gray has taught me so much. If I ever go to California or if he comes to Southern Indiana.....I definitely taking him out for a beer. :confused:

Man Grey now you are getting free drink offers.........:confused:

• jayh300

Posted October 04, 2007 - 05:47 AM

agreed on the good info on this site. gray has "challenged" to take on mech tasks i would not have, but with the info here, i have been succesful every time. now if someone wouldn't mind taking the time to teach me to ride better..... last weekend, after rejetting my carb w/gray's suggestions, the old 400 was running like a top. starting first kick, pulling like a truck. came around a corner to a no gear wearing quad rider, in my mind it was a bail out or take him out, hit on my lh shoulder so hard it ripped the bicep cover off my chest protector and broke my lh collar bone. but the bike ran marvy all day!!!!
thanks again for a great site
jay

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted October 04, 2007 - 07:41 AM

Man Grey now you are getting free drink offers.........:confused:

I probably owe you a beer too. :confused:

• Ga426owner

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:14 AM

I probably owe you a beer too. :confused:

Thanks I was feeling left out.....:confused:

• 642MX

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:34 AM

Thanks I was feeling left out.....:confused:

:confused: I guess nobody owes me?.................:confused: (now I feel left out)

• grayracer513

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:34 AM

When you come to California, I'll introduce you to Pacifico, and to the SoCal desert. Bring your bikes.

• 642MX

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:37 AM

When you come to California, I'll introduce you to Pacifico, and to the SoCal desert. Bring your bikes.

You never know. I may do that sometime. My wife wants fly out and rent some WR's and ride Baja next year. It would be cool for a bunch of us to meet up and ride Baja together. We could all buy each other beers. :confused:

• jayh300

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:38 AM

add me to the list of owed beers for sure. note that mine is plural.
hey gray. when we went to mexico a couple of months ago, i got to have a lot of Pacifico, very good imo. i still have one in my fridge from there, no english on the label at all.

• 642MX

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:40 AM

when we went to mexico a couple of months ago, i got to have a lot of Pacifico, very good imo. i still have one in my fridge from there, no english on the label at all.

I thought Pacifico was a place to ride........:confused: :confused: :confused: I'm retarded......

• jayh300

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:57 AM

I thought Pacifico was a place to ride........:confused: :confused: :confused: I'm retarded......

it may be..... i am prolly wrong, but it is a very good beer also.
line us out again gray.....
jay

• 78sharpshooter

Posted October 04, 2007 - 10:14 AM

I go to Amago and Elsinore so if you ever plan to go there let me know and it would be great to meet the man.

• Ga426owner

Posted October 04, 2007 - 10:44 AM

Grey are U offering a offer for a Pacifico Keg Party?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.