Moab April 25th - 29th

4 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted March 19, 2002 - 01:17 PM

We are going to be out in Moab April 25th (Thur) to April 29th (Mon). Anyone else going to be out there then? We had a hard time finding a room because it is a car show weekend. Which probably means less jeepers and mountain bikers on the trails. Good time to go if you can make it I think.

• joe_moto

Posted March 19, 2002 - 04:00 PM

I`ll be in moab the 27-may5, be staying at the red stone inn,look us up, it`s my first trip to moab should be fun. Ed kasinga, e-mail

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted March 20, 2002 - 03:21 PM

Can do. Usually we stay at the Bowen just down the street from the Red Stone. But since it was so booked up, we could only find a room in Super 8 as you come in to town from the North.

A Cherry huh? You will have the time of your life.

There is a possibility that we may push this back a week.

• LarryCO

Posted March 21, 2002 - 06:45 AM

Dougie and Co.,
We're planning on a trip out that way on 4/11 (Thurs. night) - 4/14 (Sun. afternoon). If you have to push back this far, let me know.

We'll be camping out just past slickrock. My daughter will be making her maiden voyage on her slightly-used, tricked-out barbie powerized 4-wheeler. Should be interesting!

• Bryan

Posted March 22, 2002 - 05:29 AM

Hey Dougie!
Car show weekend is actually a lot of fun. They have a parade on Saturday night and all the people in town get out their lawn chairs and watch the awesome cars go down the street. Many are burning out right on main. And yes, there aren't as many jeepers etc. that weekend because all the rooms are full.
Bryan in Denver...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.