how much would you pay

5 replies to this topic
  • ThumperKid250F

Posted September 28, 2007 - 05:31 AM

hey guys how much would you pay for a 2003 wr 450 in supermoto form and it comes with stocks wheels.

its not in the best of shape but it runs strong. o ya it has the yz cams in it ..

• clark4131

Posted September 28, 2007 - 06:14 AM

More info needed...who owned it, how many miles, frame wear, plastics, maintenance schedule, etc...SC

• Chrome Speedo

Posted September 28, 2007 - 11:37 AM

1 million dollars.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gandalf_WR450

Posted September 28, 2007 - 03:53 PM

hey guys how much would you pay for a 2003 wr 450 in supermoto form and it comes with stocks wheels.

its not in the best of shape but it runs strong. o ya it has the yz cams in it ..

I paid $1800 for my stock 03 WR450 earlier this year- I think I scored!!!

• Nostalgic

Posted September 29, 2007 - 06:06 AM

Paid $2500 for my '03 450. Great shape and had TONS of upgrades. GYTR carbon fiber pipe, IMS pegs, IMS tank, probend handlebars, cycra handguards, moose tall/soft seat, new plastics, starter upgrade, and a few other things. Plus, it's plated.

Hope that helps. I think I get great deal too so don't base too much off my price.

• ThumperKid250F

Posted September 30, 2007 - 03:47 PM

alright well this post was for my friend he picked up a 03 wr 450 with yz cams, supermoto wheels, fmf pipe, scotts top and bottem triple clamps, extra set of wheels for dirt, it has a lot of carbon fiber goodies on it, overall its pretty clean looking just need some TLC work. the rear shock is going to need to get the seal replace cuz its leaking just a little. it doesent look like its been ridding that much just by looking at the clutch cover( only a little worn).

he paid 4200.

overall i took the bike out for a ride and the thing rips, lots of power and its fun on the road. still not as fast as my 450 but it moves :confused:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.