I need some backgrounds for 08 I stink at this....

6 replies to this topic
  • matts06yzf

Posted September 27, 2007 - 05:12 PM

Someone help and send me something with some style, I dont care what they cost. I want them to match and look good I have the white one if any of you have and design skills help me out. I have looked at 200 and cant make my mind up:foul:

• ZMoney520

Posted September 27, 2007 - 05:34 PM

Got to revgrafx.com. They have a nice design and you can pick all the colors. They are good with timing and customer service. I can't post pics but you may be able to tell something from my avata or send me a message with your email address and I will send you a pic. I also have the white one and made my colors red and gray. It looks great.

• rmz757

Posted September 27, 2007 - 05:42 PM

www.180decals.com is who i have used for the past 3 years and they are great. they look better than pretty much anything i have seen and are pretty inexpensive for what they are. rev is actually a local company that is based in my town, but no matter what i do i absolutly cannot get ahold of them. I would love to support the local guys but if they cant respond then i will go with the guys that will.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ZMoney520

Posted September 27, 2007 - 05:47 PM

The people at Rev must work two jobs. I contacted them by email and they always responded back around 10 at night. My backgrounds got lost by FedEX and when I told Rev, he made another set and had them overnighted to me. I can't complain but I did everything through their website and email. Never tried to call them.

• rmz757

Posted September 28, 2007 - 05:32 PM

hrmm. maybe i will try to get ahold of them again. the 2 jobs thing is probably very likely since pueblo colorado isnt really the motocross hotbed of the world. i doubt that they are living off of backgrounds.

• wes782

Posted September 28, 2007 - 06:06 PM

heres some i just designed for my company. pm me man ill get ya some sweet stuff. im not officially up and running yet but i am able to print. the pic is from printing off my computer becuase i needed to brign them somewhere......

Posted Image

• kyle450rider

Posted September 28, 2007 - 06:07 PM

If you like a clean look go with the attackmx graphics. They are available at rockymountainmc.com

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.