Wanted: Kickstand for 2003 (or 2004) WR450

9 replies to this topic
  • ez__rider

Posted September 27, 2007 - 05:07 PM

I bought my bike used, and it was already stripped. guy never found it...

but now that I FINALLY have my plate... :thumbsup: I plan to :thumbsup: it around town a bit, so having a stand would be cool so I don't have to drive on the landscaping to tilt it on a tree, although I'm not totally opposed to that!

Any leads on one would be great! Thanks! :thumbsup:

• KennyMc

Posted September 27, 2007 - 08:33 PM

I had a Pro Moto Billet kickstand on my 04 CRF450R and it saved me countless times when I needed to get off the bike to pickup my sons bike. I know this says it's for a YZ, but you might want to call them and see if it would fit a WR:excuseme:

http://www.promotobi...products_id/168

• Desracer

Posted September 27, 2007 - 09:52 PM

Dont rule out the 05-06 kickstand they work on your bike too any stay away from your leg.

• Mutu

Posted September 27, 2007 - 10:02 PM

Dont rule out the 05-06 kickstand they work on your bike too any stay away from your leg.

Their expensive little things!!!! :thumbsup:

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted September 28, 2007 - 05:47 AM

There was one on ebay yesterday. Bracket, return spring and stand, all that was missing were the two mounting bolts:applause:
Jim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted September 28, 2007 - 06:09 AM

I just checked and it's still there. It's under motorcycle parts. Click on Yamaha then type in wr450 f. It's on the second page. It is located in Texas.:thumbsup:
Jim

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted September 28, 2007 - 06:14 AM

Me Bad, Me Bad. It is listed under wr450. not wr450f. Forget the F.:thumbsup:
Jim

• ez__rider

Posted October 03, 2007 - 10:51 AM

anyone... anyone...?!

someone had to have removed their's to go "lightweight"...

• PBDBLUE

Posted October 04, 2007 - 09:13 AM

Actually the 04 - 06 models (maybe 07/08 but I don't know)all have the newer style stand. On my '03 I have the ProMoto stand. The previous owner installed it and it looks like it took a bit of cutting but it does fit well. Nice piece of hardware but very spendy:thumbsup:

• Chrome Speedo

Posted October 04, 2007 - 10:19 AM

I have one. Brand new take off from a 2004 WR450. Never seen dirt. Never going to use it again. Just saw it yesterday and though "must be someone who needs this!".

How much is it worth? $40 + shipping? Can you send me a PM with your phone #?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.