Does a 2000 WR400 have a Ball Bearing at the end of the clutch push rod?

3 replies to this topic
  • Scottjay69

Posted September 27, 2007 - 09:33 AM

I just spent an hour searching for an answer to my question, " Does a 2000 WR400 have a ball bearing at the end of the clutch push rod". Unfortunately I didn't find a definitive answer. The owners manual diagraph doesn't show a ball bearing at the end of the push rod, howerer some TT members said it was left out of the diagraph my mistake. I appreciate any insight you may be able to share. :thumbsup:

• matt4x4

Posted September 27, 2007 - 10:19 AM

Depends on which end......
there's a bearing for the push lever, there's also a bearing between the pressure plate washer and the push rod end furthest in the clutch, but there isn't a bearing between the push lever and the push rod.
do the drop downs from there...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scottjay69

Posted September 27, 2007 - 02:46 PM

Thanks for responding to my question, I appreciate it.
Actually, I'm referring to a single, ball bearing which fits inside the push rod.

• DanyR1

Posted September 27, 2007 - 05:07 PM

on my 1998 no ball bearing..... just change my clutch 2 week ago.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.