08 Handlebars

3 replies to this topic
  • YZF831

Posted September 27, 2007 - 09:25 AM

Hey all, my question is this. What are you guys around 5'7 to 5'10 ft. tall running for bars that don't like the pro tapers? Or did they change the bend from 06 because I did not like them at all. Just curious to see what feels comfortable, I know everybody's different. Thanks!:thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted September 27, 2007 - 09:28 AM

I'm 5'10", and I'm running Pro Taper Henry/Reed bends. The '07 bars are said to have been 4mm high than the '06 were, but the '06 were very low, and had very little pullback.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adamdf

Posted September 27, 2007 - 10:13 AM

I'm 5'10", and I'm running Pro Taper Henry/Reed bends. The '07 bars are said to have been 4mm high than the '06 were, but the '06 were very low, and had very little pullback.

I'm running the Pro Taper Reed bend on my 06 YZ250F, i love this bar, i am about the same height as Gray and yourself.

• IDAHOBALLER

Posted September 27, 2007 - 05:57 PM

I heard that the 08 bars were taller yet than both the 06 and 07 bars. They feel very similar to cr hi bend bars to me.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.