AIS - smog removal

5 replies to this topic
  • yankee270

Posted September 27, 2007 - 07:12 AM

Hey guys,

are there any post with step by step pics of the smog removal _ais procedure? I read thru the instructions that I got from TT and it's vague and I need pics! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• clark4131

Posted September 27, 2007 - 08:02 AM

It's in the Perfomance Index...SC

• ThomasD

Posted September 28, 2007 - 03:16 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted September 28, 2007 - 06:08 AM

That's for the 250 and he's using the GYTR kit so it's similar, but with noted differences...SC

• yankee270

Posted September 28, 2007 - 10:47 PM

WOW, that's awesome. Looks a lot easier than the instructions make it out to be. One more question, does anyone know if there's anything for the throttle stop? Thanks

• clark4131

Posted September 29, 2007 - 07:15 AM

If you can remove a screw with an allen wrench, then you can do the throttle stop. You don't need a tutorial, just pull the carb off and trim it...SC

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.