Good deal on e-bay!

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 26, 2001 - 08:37 PM

I was just surfing around on e-bay and I came across this killer deal I thought I might let you guys in on.
I have heard some of you guys express intrest in the Hurricane Hannah yz retro kit (yellow kit) that One Industries distribuites.
Heres your chance to get one for a starting bid of $50.
Im not selling this, I just thought this would be a good deal for someone on here.
I have the kit on my bike and if I remember right I paid around $150 for it.

p.s. you might ask and be sure all the plastic comes with it. The kit should, I just seen the seat cover and graphics in the picture.

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F
Enduro Heaven

[This message has been edited by milkman2544 (edited 01-26-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dave_VanBrocklin

Posted January 27, 2001 - 01:06 PM

I just E-mailed the guy that is selling. He only has the graphics kit and seat cover, no plastic. It's already at 50 bucks. No deal here.

00 WZ400
01 Yamaha Raptor
99 Kawasaki ZRX1100
99 Yamaha Warrior

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 27, 2001 - 05:53 PM

Me too...No Dice on this deal. Thanks, though Darin. It WAS worth the shot!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.