street legal parts website

10 replies to this topic
  • burtonvapor

Posted September 25, 2007 - 12:37 PM

I have a 03wr450 and want to street legal it. What are some good websites for these aftermarket parts?

Thanks

• LeadDoggy

Posted September 25, 2007 - 01:05 PM

I have a 03wr450 and want to street legal it. What are some good websites for these aftermarket parts?

Thanks

check out Baja Designs

https://www.bajadesi...2.aspx?content=

• clark4131

Posted September 25, 2007 - 01:18 PM

This place has some good ideas...SC

• byggd

Posted September 25, 2007 - 01:49 PM

And don't forget
http://www.trickdualsport.com/

• boscoe

Posted September 25, 2007 - 01:50 PM

Howzit, burtonvapor, I have an '04 WR with plates. I used a Baja Designs dual sport kit and was happy with the quality, hooked every thing up and it worked as advertised. I bought my bike from first owner who had Honolulu C&C plates and title already so it was easy for me to register. I heard if you aren't the original owner and it's not plated already then it's hard to register because the city of honolulu wants the" certificate of origin" that has V.I.N. number. I don't know if it's possible without it. Hawaii Rides in Wahiawa would steer you in right direction. They know the scoops and they do the safety checks. Good luck...boscoe

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • eissinger4

Posted September 26, 2007 - 05:14 AM

This place has some good ideas...SC

I agree, he has a lot of good stuff, but I gave up on him A LONG time ago. He doesn't answer emails or phone messages. At least in my experience....

• PBDBLUE

Posted September 26, 2007 - 05:30 AM

I agree, he has a lot of good stuff, but I gave up on him A LONG time ago. He doesn't answer emails or phone messages. At least in my experience....

Same here!

• clark4131

Posted September 26, 2007 - 06:48 AM

That's why I said "ideas". Although it appears he is trying to re-do his website to make it more commerce friendly...SC

• face_plant

Posted September 26, 2007 - 09:24 AM

www.wheelingcyclesupply.com

• burtonvapor

Posted September 26, 2007 - 09:29 AM

for all your help everyone!

• daveybobcat

Posted October 09, 2007 - 01:45 AM

i love the idea of the flush mounted signal lights. I took my father in laws drz into the woods and broke off both signal lights on tree branches! (ok, fine i dropped the big heavy beast and broke one that way)
are there other companies that offer a signal light that doesnt stick out so far? im on a 05 wr450

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.