CRD Exhaust

2 replies to this topic
  • Chubbs_1

Posted September 24, 2007 - 05:03 PM

Hey guys,

My first post!!

I have just bought a 2003 WR450F with a crd absolute power exhaust. I was just wondering if it is possible to move the restrictors in it as they seen to be robbing the bike of some the power. I was just wondering if I would just need to drill out the 4 rivets at the end of the pipe which should allow me to remove the restrictor.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • poita85

Posted September 26, 2007 - 03:01 AM

Congrats on the new bike! Are you sure your CRD exhaust has any restrictors in it? My 01 wr426 has a CRD exhaust on it (i'm pretty sure it is the absolute power too) that was on it when I bought it and i'm pretty sure there are no restrictors in them, otherwise I would have looked at taking them out.

• Chubbs_1

Posted September 26, 2007 - 07:47 PM

I am 100% sure there is a restrictor in it. I might just have a play around and see if I can remove it. Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.