Where to ride in Utah ?

1 reply to this topic
  • dieseld

Posted March 18, 2002 - 08:59 AM

Anyone care to share some ideas for a good ride in Utah ?

This summer, in the beginning of July, I am going to load up my family, 5th wheel, and of course my WR and do a loop from So. Cal. through Vegas, Zion and Bryce Canyons, Capitol Reef area, then down to Glen Canyon for a few days on Powell, and back home.

I've ridden Moab in the past, but won't be venturing that far East on this trip. So what I'm hoping for is some ideas on a quality ride in the areas I'm traveling. And best case scenario, someone who would be willing to meet me for a day of riding in the area - I'll supply the A/C and beverages at the end :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • offroadhaus

Posted March 18, 2002 - 07:05 PM

Give us a call Damon and we'll either meet up with you or give you some good directions.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.