valve cover breather tube sucking in dirt???

24 replies to this topic
  • mn519

Posted September 27, 2007 - 08:55 PM

I wanted theft and fire coverage and all they could offer me was basicly full coverage insurance. It costs me 14 buck a month through State Farm in Michigan. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I am gonna see if I can get coverage like that also :thumbsup:

• Yamaha4lyfe

Posted September 28, 2007 - 01:50 PM

I ran mine straight to the air box and also put a K&N filter on it. I used a small crankcase breather filter for a Harley Davidson, it works great. When I first got the bike I stalled in a huge puddle, not knowing any better I re- started the bike and after a half miniute or so I was on my way, later that day I droped the oil plug and almost fell on the floor, The motor was filled to the top with milky oil.

better water, i pulled my valve cover off and i got nothing but GRIT in the breather hole on my head! not coool

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spc mike

Posted September 28, 2007 - 03:58 PM

heres the mod with the mini filter i did- it works wonders!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• grayracer513

Posted September 28, 2007 - 04:00 PM

You understand that that will not stop water, right?

• spc mike

Posted September 28, 2007 - 04:05 PM

Yes, but i NEVER ride in water. just in REALLY dusty conditions:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.