Steering Damper?

6 replies to this topic
  • suzukipoo

Posted September 18, 2007 - 01:35 AM

Hi there guys what damper to buy for my 07 wr450? Scott,gpr........

• SJMC_DON

Posted September 18, 2007 - 07:14 AM

Hi there guys what damper to buy for my 07 wr450? Scott,gpr........

BRP Submount kit that includes the Scott Dampner :thumbsup:

• GCannon

Posted September 18, 2007 - 09:14 AM

Scotts BRP set up is my favorite!
Sub mount if you like your bars high:thumbsup:
Standard mount if you like the bars low :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ccoates445

Posted September 18, 2007 - 09:54 AM

Installed my Scott a couple of months ago. Wow what a change. I'm 6'2" so I did the sub mount in order to raise the bars. Huge difference.

• jams229

Posted September 18, 2007 - 12:27 PM

Installed my Scott a couple of months ago. Wow what a change. I'm 6'2" so I did the sub mount in order to raise the bars. Huge difference.

Ditto.

• ncampion

Posted September 18, 2007 - 08:01 PM

BRP with Scotts is definitely the answer, Sub mount if over 6', otherwise standard. Second best thing I did to the bike.

• NavyNuke

Posted September 18, 2007 - 09:29 PM

love my GPR. on there mount, but they are about 150 for the mount, and comes with both scotts and GPR bolt pattern. something to think about if you get a deal on the damper.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.